Compass KC is a permitting system that makes it easier to do business with The City of Kansas City, Missouri online and on your schedule. Compass KC links city departments to provide a one-stop shop for residents and businesses, covering permits, plans, payments and more.
The Compass KC software allows residents to apply for various permits electronically, eliminating the need to trek down to City Hall to pick up and pay for permits.
We here in KCMO have a great resource! 311 is residents’ connection for City services and information. Contact 311 to report a problem, request a service, or ask a question about a city service.
How to report a new 311 request or check status of existing request:
- Phone: Dial 311 or 816-513-1313
- Report a problem online by pointing on a map or typing an address
- Report a problem using our online form
- Walk-in: On the first floor of City Hall we have a self service station with a phone to contact 311 if you need assistance. 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Twitter: Follow @KCMO311 (How to interact with 311 using Twitter. Download the 311 mobile app (iOS and Android) to report problems)
- Fax or mail Service Request Form
- Mail: 311, City Hall, first floor, 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106